QuizJam Online Competitions
AdNews Media + Marketing Summit
The promoter is: Gravy Gaming Pty Ltd ABN 17 603435203 whose registered office is at Level 4, 15 Ogilvie Road, Mount Pleasant, Western Australia, 6153.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2 quizzes will be open from Wednesday 8am – 11:59pm AWST – “Have you been paying attention?” and “Match The Brand With Their Slogan!”.
Entrants can play both quizzes from https://mms.quizjam.com. Once the quizzes are complete they will be required to enter their Name and Email in order to be eligible for the $100 Crown Voucher prize. The winner will be selected on who scores the most points in the above two quizzes.
The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Winners will be electronically drawn at random by 5pm AWST Monday the 2nd of July 2018 at Level 6, 191 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia, 6000 and winners will be contacted via the email address supplied in the entry form by the by 5pm AWST Monday the 2nd of July 2018.
Winners will be announced and published on the QuizJam website by 26th July 11:59pm AWST and available at https://quizjam.com/competions
Entrant must be a valid attendee at the Ad News Media + Marketing summit 2018 and enter using a valid name and email address to be considered for any prizes.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and the General QuizJam Competition Rules which can be found further down this page.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network or Apple.
- This Competition Policy applies to all of QuizJam’s online competitions or contests (the Competition(s).
- Specific contests may have a set of rules specific to that Competition (Contest Rules), in which case:
2.1. the contest will be governed by both this Competition Policy and the Contest Rules;
2.2. the Contest Rules will be made available on the Site;
2.3. to the extent that there is inconsistency between the rules contained in this Competition Policy and the Contest Rules, the Contest Rules will prevail; and
2.4. a person who enters a Competition agrees to be bound by both this Competition Policy and, if in effect, the Contest Rules.
- Failure by QuizJam to follow or uphold this Competition Policy and/or any Contest Rules will not give rise to a claim by any person.
- Every competition will be conducted (and a winner(s) determined) at the absolute discretion of QuizJam. The Judge(s) decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry is open to all, except:
5.1. any person who does not meet the eligibility requirements of the Competition which may be specified in the Contest Rules;
5.2. any person who does not give complete or correct registration or other details requested by QuizJam upon the entering of, or during the course of, a Competition;
5.3. employees, servants, agents, sub-contractors or those employed by sub-contractors of QuizJam and their immediate family (including, but not limited to, their parents, siblings, children, and de facto partners (Immediate Family));
5.4. employees, servants or agents and their Immediate Family of the companies that are providing the prize(s) of each Competition as may be, but not necessarily, contained in the Contest Rules;
5.5. any other person whom QuizJam deems ineligible. This may include, but is not limited to, person(s) who have previously won a prize(s) due to any Competition(s) run by QuizJam;
5.6. persons under the age of 18 where a Competitions prize(s) consist of alcohol and/or the provision of a vehicle.
- Any person, who is found to have given incorrect information when entering a Competition, or any previous Competition, is immediately disqualified from entering any further Competitions. If a person is discovered to have given incorrect information in relation to a Competition that is still running (or a winner has yet to be decided or found), such person will be immediately disqualified and/or removed from that Competition.
- Any person who enters a Competition (an Entrant) and is awarded a prize(s), and who is subsequently deemed ineligible for that Competition due to being a person listed under clauses 5 and 6 above, may be required, at the discretion of QuizJam, to forfeit, return, refund, or otherwise make restitution of the prize(s).
- Some prizes may be claimed in person by the winning Entrant (or a nominated representative of the winning Entrant) who must provide some form of official photo identification (for example a drivers licence or passport).
- If the winner is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian of the winner must also be present when claiming and provide photo identification as well as signing and endorsing this Competition Policy, the Contest Rules (if any) and/or any other relevant agreements.
- Any person claiming the prize(s) may be required to sign and endorse this Competition Policy, the Contest Rules (if any) and/or any other relevant agreements.
- The prize(s) must be claimed within three months from the date of winning, unless otherwise agreed or specified by QuizJam.
- All prize(s) not claimed for any reason within the time frame specified in the Contest Rules (including for the reasons set out in clauses 6, 7, 8 and/or 9 above) will be deemed to be forfeited or abandoned by the winner and will be dealt with according to legislative requirements.
- All prizes of every Competition:
13.1. if in the form of something other than cash, are in no way redeemable or transferable for cash;
13.2. must, where applicable, be used on the dates specified;
13.3. are not the responsibility of QuizJam, including if they are defective or ineffectual in any way, the extent permitted by law. This extends to any loss, damage, expense or injury suffered (including that which is indirect or consequential) as a result of, or in connection with, the acceptance, use and/or enjoyment of the prize(s);
13.4. are subject to any other condition or stipulation given by QuizJam, including, but not limited to, those provided in the Contest Rules; and
13.5. may be substituted for a replacement prize(s) at the absolute discretion of QuizJam.
- The prize(s) include only the costs and expenses directly given as being part of the prize(s). Any relevant cost(s) associated with, consequential to, and/or resulting from the acceptance and claiming of the prize(s) are to be covered by the winner. This includes all relevant taxes and charges associated with the acceptance, use and/or ownership of the prize(s).
- All Entrants to the Competition(s) (including any subsequent winners):
15.1. agree to (if required by QuizJam at any time) to engage in a photo, video, film and/or radio session, or any other form of publicity for QuizJam (unless the Entrant specifically requested to retain their anonymity at the time of entering any Competition;
15.2. agree to the broadcasting or other publicising of an Entrant’s name, character, statements, voice recordings or any other information regarding the Entrant, in any advertising or promotional activities concerning a Competition or Competitions of QuizJam in general. This includes the use of a winner’s name to disclose that they have won a Competition; and
15.3. agree to allow QuizJam to use in any reasonable manner as they see fit, any materials submitted in connection with any Competition, whether in written, electronic, visual, audio and/or any other form). Such materials (and all Copyright in them) become(s) the property of QuizJam and the Entrant waives all moral rights it may have in such materials.
- The entrant consents to the use by Gravy Gaming Pty Ltd and its related corporations (as defined by the Corporations Act 2001) of the entrants’ details and acknowledges that Gravy Gaming Pty Ltd and its related corporations, may, at its discretion disclose and use those details for the purpose of providing you with goods or services, communicating with you, planning, research, product and business development and sales, the promotion and marketing (whether target, direct or indirect) of their businesses, services or products or those of a third party which we believe may be of benefit to you. The details will also be used to investigate complaints, as required or permitted by any law, to enable Gravy Gaming Pty Ltd to perform its obligations to you under this or any other agreement and to ensure that you perform your obligations under this or any other agreement.
16.1 If you do not want the details to be used for the purposes stated in clause 10, please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org and QuizJam will ensure that the details are not used for that purpose.
- If any technical or other problems or difficulties occur, such as:
17.1 those difficulties arising from the use of the Internet in either the entering of, or participation in, any Competitions, including the non-submission of information;
17.2. any other attempted correspondence in any form between an Entrant and QuizJam, such as via the methods noted in clauses 16.1, Short-Message-Service (SMS), or facsimile, does not reach its intended destination or is not received by its intended recipient (including situations where the information reaches QuizJam but is not received by the relevant department or employee);
17.3 those relating to any procedures of an administrative nature which result in any aspect of a Competition being affected; and/or
17.4 any problem that is directly or indirectly related to the running of a Competition, which may affect the outcome of a Competition and/or the determination of any winner, whether a result of technical or other problems or difficulties of QuizJam, its affiliates, the Entrant, or any third party, QuizJam will not be responsible and may also disqualify any Entrant to whom the above is relevant and may also award the prize to any other person. Such disqualification or allocations of prizes are at the absolute discretion of QuizJam
18.QuizJam may amend or change this Competition Policy and any Contest Rules, at any time without notice.
19 .Gravy Gaming Pty Ltd (ABN 17 603 435 203) and its related entities are collecting your personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition, including for the purpose of identifying and notifying winners and understanding our audiences. We will always provide you with the ability to opt out of those communications.
- If an Entrant does not want their details to be used for the purposes stated in clause 1 they must write to QuizJam by email to email@example.com and Gravy Gaming Pty Ltd will ensure that the details are not used for that purpose.